Monday 23 May 2016

An Update..

I feel like all I do in my blog posts is apologise for not writing enough! I haven't posted a blog since March so I felt like I would update you all before I began writing weekly posts again! It's now nearing the end of May and I've finally finished my second year of uni and have a full Summer ahead of me. So since I last posted I have had some great nights out with my best friends in Sheffield and Manchester, I started working again! I got a spray tan for the first time since prom and I went on HOLIDAY! (a post dedicated entirely to this will be posted shortly)! And to top all of this off I got my first car.



A night out in Sheffield with my friends and boyfriend


Nails for my holiday









I went on the Royal Caribbean ship Ovation of the Seas for a week, it visited France and Spain.





And celebrated my friends 20th birthday in Manchester!


And finally I got my first car!

A lot of my photos are taken from Snapchat, and my username is chelseaowenxx. I will be doing weekly posts from now on so look out for more beauty reviews! If there is anything you would like to see just leave me a comment below.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment