Thursday 9 June 2016

Zoella Sweet Inspirations

Hello again! This post today is going to be dedicated to the very exciting, new beauty range that Zoella has brought out. I was very lucky to have received two items from the range for my birthday from my amazing friends. The first product that I chose to try was the bath latte. 




The first thing that I found striking about the range was the amount of effort that was put into the packaging of all of the products. The products all have an art deco feel to them and are beautiful. I love the rose gold top of the milk bottle shaped bath latte. It can be used as either a bubble bath or body wash and I tried using it both ways. The fragrance of the latte is wonderful and stays on your skin after washing which is always a bonus! It created lovely bubbles and is overall a lovely product. I will be reviewing the Bath Fizzer Bar next on my blog.

Feel free to leave any comments.

xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. The packaging of these is so pretty!! I haven't managed to get my hands on any of her products yet! Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? X

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging has really been thoroughly thought through and reflects Zoe! x

      Delete