Monday 28 December 2015

Benefit Get Your Party On Tin

Benefit 'Get Your Party On!' Tin Review


Another Christmas gift that I received and will be reviewing is the Benefit tin which is named 'Get Your Party On!', it retails at £39.50 but is on sale now for just under £30. The tin looks like this:


The tin includes four full size Benefit products which include the following:

The 'they're real!' mascara, which retails at £19.50 and can be found HERE! on the Benefit website.
'Hoola' bronzer, rated the UK's no1 bestselling bronzer! It retails at £23.50 and can be found HERE! on the Benefit website.
Highlighter high beam, which retails at £19.50 and can be found HERE! on the Benefit website.
A full size 'gimme brow' which is a setting gel for brows. This retails normally at £18.50 and can be found HERE! on the Benefit website.
The tin is great value for money, and is worth a massive £81, but retails at £39! It features some of the Benefit favourites and I will now review them individually.

'They're Real!'- I really like this mascara and have had many minis of it in different sets that I have bought over the years. I can't agree that it does make your lashes look long enough to be mistaken for fake lashes however I do have very short fair coloured lashes so this could be why! I use a coat of this and then go over it with a chunky (strange word I'm aware) Rimmel mascara. Overall, it is a lovely product however it is very expensive for a mascara.

'Hoola' Bronzer- I love this bronzer! It is such a lovely colour, if you have fair skin like me. It can be used in several different ways, for contouring or just for a natural bronze look. It even includes a small brush which is useful for contouring. Overall, it is a good product and I can see why it is so highly rated!

'High Beam' highlighter- I currently use this for highlighting underneath my brows as my high brow has ran out! It is a lovely product but I probably wouldn't use it on the top of my cheekbones as it is very sparkly and I prefer a powder highlight so I can build the highlight up. I currently use a Mac one, but have used an MUA one in the past, and the effect is very similar. Overall, I like the product and would recommend it for the price.

'Gimme Brow'- This is one of the first Benefit products that I ever purchased and I love it. I have fairly unruly eyebrows and this really gives them that finished arched look I feel. It stays on all day and is a brilliant product! Overall, I would highly recommend this as a brow set.

The tin is great value for money and features some highly recommended Benefit products, it's just a shame it's only a Christmas product! Thanks for reading, feel free to leave any comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment