Saturday 27 February 2016

FEBRUARY BIRCHBOX 2016

I had a 50% code for Birchbox due to being a student from UniDays so decided to re-subscribe to Birchbox for the month as their February box looked fab! If you don't know what Birchbox is, it is a monthly beauty subscription box where you receive 5/6 samples/full size products. It's a fun way to discover new products without paying the full price, try before you buy! This was the box this month and what was inside.









Inside my box I received a full size Spectrum Tapered Finishing brush, the Doux Me Comforting Scrub Mask, the Loc Shadow Stick in I think shade champagne, Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Super Comb Prep & Protect and the Cochine body lotion. I loved all of these products and thought that they were superb! I particularly love the Spectrum brush and will definitely be investing in the others that are available. The scrub mask lived up to its name and was definitely comforting and I've been wearing the bobble ever since I opened the box!

I would definitely reccommend signing up to Birchbox, and you can sign up at www.birchbox.co.uk, and if you're a member of UniDays you can get 50% of your first box!

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment