Tuesday 16 February 2016

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Review

Helloooo my lovelies! I apologise sincerely for the lack of posts recently however I promise that I am now back on track with my posting! Blame this on a lack of access to my laptop and too much travelling. Today, I will be reviewing the beautiful product that is the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish cleanser. This has been a skincare favourite of mine for some time now, I was first introduced to it by my Mum and Nanna and have since loved the product. I was sent a sample size of it in a Birchbox last year and thought I'd give it a go again! 




The process contains two parts. Liz Earle describes this as

'Phase one is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make up, even stubborn mascara.

Phase two is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.'

This is such a simple process and quick for someone that can be lazy with skincare like me! I usually do this process on an evening and have found that it even removes my stubborn eye makeup which is a massive bonus! I love this product, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and makes my skin feel beautifully cleansed. Overall, I would highly recommend this to any person of any age!
Thankyou for reading! Have you tried any Liz Earle products? 


Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment