All products are linked to where I found them if you click the product name!
1. Soap & Glory Take your Pink Set £10: I think this is a great little set for the price which has little mini's of some of my favourite Soap and Glory products.
2. Personalised Initial Bracelet £14: This bracelet is actually on my personal Christmas list , I think it looks lovely for the price and would make a great gift especially since it can be personalised with the recipient's initial.
3. May the wings of your eyeliner print £5: This would make a great gift for a makeup lover, all they need to add is a frame!
4. Real Techniques Starter Kit £12.82: An amazing price for Real Technique brushes and a great set for a girl just starting out in makeup or a treat for someone who already loves it!
5. Real Techniques Core Collection Kit £12.48: Again another amazing price and a great present for any beauty junkie.
6. Victoria Secret Love Spell Body Mist £10: I love Victoria Secret sprays, they smell lovely and this is one of my favourite scents.
7. Gone Girl book £3.85: The film for this bestseller came out this year so is a great gift for anyone who enjoys reading or enjoyed the film!
8. Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie £16.99: Yankee Candles are long lasting and I love the name of this one it's very festive! You won't find a large jar at this price any where else.
I hope this has helped!